- Restraining the hand of the enemy for the kingdom of God to be established and to prosper. Isaiah 59:19, 2 Thess 2:7-9;
- Planting Churches amongst unreached peoples group. Matt. 28: 18-20
- Giving direction to the body of Christ in the evil day.
- Ezekiel 3:17; Ezekiel 33:1-8
- An Apostolic centre for the gathering of the voices that raise standards in the last days. Acts 4:24; Isaah 56:10; Isaiah 2:2-3; Daniel 4:17; Malachi 3:16; Job 2:28.
- To create a Nation of Priests that will hold back the hand of satan. Psalms 102:18
- To tilt Nations, peoples and individuals to fulfil prophesy. Luke 21:22;36
- To fulfil the ministry of the Watchman. Isaiah 62:6-10
- Hab 2:1-2
- To Help all men experience the love of God
Throneroom has prayer ministries/Mission Churches and Missionaries in the United States of America (USA), Cameroun, Niger, Indonesia, United Kigdom (UK) and Nigeria
Pray for all Throneroom workers, Leaders and Missionaries in all Nations where the alters of the Lord have been raised
The ministry shall carry on its activities through the following arms:
- The Throneroom
- The outreach teams
- The store houses
- The Throneroom publications and shops
- National Prayer Tower
The above activities can be attained by:
- The help of the Holy Spirit and the raising up of prayer cells all over the nation and beyond.
- Organizing seminars, conferences, conventions and outreaches independently or jointly with other like ministries.
- Raising and encouraging store houses to take care of the physical and material needs of the church in times to come.
- Operating telephone prayer/counseling to cater for emergency spiritual and other needs.
- Rendering counseling services at all times to those in need.
- Putting into use other spiritual means of attaining the goals of the ministry.
- Hospital services and outreaches.