When it comes to the Church, we TEACH and LIBERATE. To the UNREACHED OR UNSAVED – WE PREACH CHRIST CRUCIFIED AND RESSURECTED TO SET CAPTIVES FREE.
FOR NATIONS: We tilt them to take the shape and act as prophecy has spoken about them, thereby making them accomplish God’s will. This is by prophetic prayer actions or marches. We will take our place by the Holy Spirit to hold back the full impact or the scourge of the Anti-Christ as he sets his patterns to rule the earth, through our prayer actions, store houses and medical evangelism.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”
The ministry shall not hold any dogmatic doctrinal line in alignment with any church or denomination, but WHATEVER we understand the HOLY SPIRIT and the Word of God (HOLY BIBLE) say clearly, we shall do and teach.
We believe however, in the following general biblical foundations whose acceptance and practice bind us together and make members eligible:
- We believe in one God, maker of all things manifested in the trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus the Son came in the flesh by virgin birth, died for the redemption of man, rose for His justification, physically ascended to heaven and is coming back again in the clouds for His own.
- We believe in the individual’s personal salvation through Jesus Christ and the washing of sins by His blood alone.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the final judgment of man by the word, the church and the Lord Jesus Christ and that sinners will go to hell and the faithful believers to heaven.
- We believe that Sodom and Gomorrah situation is forming now in the world and that Christ’s coming is at hand. For which we both warn everyone and prepare the church and the way for His coming. This is the essence for our existence.
- We believe that healing deliverance and prosperity of spirit, soul and body are in the atonement and part of the Christian’s right.
- We believe in all the basic biblical baptism i.e. water baptism (by immersion) at the new birth, Holy Ghost baptism with signs following (tongues, prophecy, and glaring operation of the gifts and fruits of the spirit), as necessary if one must fulfill the righteousness of God. Matthew 3.
- We believe in the great commission (world evangelism) and missions as the missions of all saints with special emphasis on the signs of the times and the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the holy and sanctified life in a crooked generation, without which no man shall see God.
- We believe in the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God and final authority in all things pertaining to life and godliness, and God, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.